Provides and/or coordinates full estimating services and review of construction budgets on new and rehab multifamily projects.
• Reviews and incorporates historical data to create pricing models.
• Reviews proposal specifications, drawings, attends pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
• Provides complete conceptual and final estimating input on complex projects.
• Assists contracting department during preparation of inquiries and final evaluation of submitted bids as required.
• Reviews scope of work in Architects drawings for accuracy.
• Ensures completion of detailed take-offs.
Positions available in MD & NC.