Published: August 29, 2019
Responsible for the planning, executing and finalizing of projects in accordance with project deadlines and budgets.
- Negotiate subcontractor and vendor agreements;
- Prepare and monitor project schedule, RFIs and submittals;
- Perform site visits to monitor for quality and adherence to schedules;
- Manage the implementation of site safety plans;
- Manage site personnel;
- Review and approve all requests for payment;
- Establish schedule for finishes and final inspections with owners and architects.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and software applications such as Timberline (Sage 300) and Procore a plus;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay flexible, while meeting deadlines and goals;
- Strong customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
Back to Job Openings