Published: December 7, 2021
Responsible for daily job site supervision.
Qualified candidates will be reliable self-starters with the ability to work as part of a team and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines. Experience working on 100 plus mixed use / multi-family projects is preferred.
- Manages job site setup and the daily running of all project site activities.
- Monitors and enforces construction schedules and updates.
- Manages and monitors the day-to-day employee, subcontractor, vendor, etc. activities on site.
- Coordinates material deliveries and updating material control logs accordingly.
- Inspects and confirms quality and proper installation of approved materials to assure compliance with contract documents.
- Responsible for on-going quality control.
- Implements completion of final punch list.
- Manages safety compliance review of all activities and provides follow-up with respect to violations.
- Maintains daily field reports.
- Reviews all subcontractor and vendor requests for payment with project management.
- Holds weekly subcontractor meetings with foreman of the trades to review issues, schedule, safety, etc.
- Maintains relationships with owners, tenants, architects, engineers, subcontractors, vendors and all prospective clients.
Back to Job Openings