Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Published: March 17, 2023
- Provides support to the Executive Team. Manages Administrative Staff and Oversees Facilities, Warranty, and IT.
- Reports to the President
- Coordinates Executive Teams’ calendar, contacts, and inbox/outbox.
- Manages Front Desk processes and Receptionist.
- Drafts monthly Job Review Schedule and distributes calendar appointments.
- Manages and completes Annual Reviews for: Receptionist and IT Manager.
- Manages subordinates’ time and attendance, and ensures time is properly allocated for all team members including Warranty Staff, and Office Service Laborers.
- Orders and maintains stock for Hamel apparel and promotional items.
- Assists Accounting Department by reconciling monthly phone bill allocations and Credit Card purchases.
- Coordinates company-wide events.
- Oversees management of Hamel Offices/Property and Tenant facilities such as repairs, requests, cleaning, leases.
- Oversees Warranty processes and schedule.
- Assists the IT Manager with the IT processes and procedures: Phones, Computers, Cable, and other Equipment
Other Duties As Assigned
- Time Management
"*" indicates required fields
Back to Job Openings