Published: August 30, 2021
Reports to Office Manager | Responsible for creative development, execution, and monitoring of all marketing initiatives and programs aligned with Company and Client goals, coordinating with Executive Team.
- Develops and implements the Company’s brand strategy, maintaining internal consistency with templates and style guides.
- Designs marketing materials for both Company and Client needs, such as signage, vehicle graphics, stationery, apparel, and honors and recognitions.
- Creates project graphics as needed, such as for RFQ responses, presentation materials, supporting documentation, and appreciation gifts.
- Tracks and maintains project and event photography in marketing directory, coordinating with photographers to ensure consistent style.
- Plans, executes, and tracks digital marketing and advertising campaigns, such as Company website upkeep, email marketing, newsletters, and social media.
- Maintains promotional materials inventory and presentations for trade shows, Company events, and community outreach.
- Conducts interviews as needed and writes, proofreads, and edits copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
- Conducts research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data for leadership.
- Accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Communicates marketing objectives, timelines, and deliverables to team, and provides instructions for use or promotion.
- Manages relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness.
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, sharing best practices, local marketing ideas, and tactics with the team.
Back to Job Openings